Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bloated, tired and in desperate need of Tums.



I started this blog in an attempt to gauge my progress on my first ever diet and first attempt at using hCG.

The hCG formula I am using is sub lingual and, it is manufactured by Wasatch Labs in Ogden, Ut. it contains purified water and 20% U.S.P. alcohol.

For the past 5 years I have been slowly gaining weight, this is due to poor eating habits, limited exercise and a prescription medicine called Neurontin I use for treatment of my Bipolar disorder. 5 years ago, I weighed 225 lbs. Yesterday, when I started the drops I weighed. 286 lbs. My goal weight in 30 days while using the hCG diet is 255 lbs.

I started the drops yesterday afternoon, and proceeded with the loading phase. In this phase your are advised to consume as many fatty foods as possible the first two days. It takes the hCG 3 days before it starts to kick in. The loading is supposed to help with hunger pangs and give the hCG time to curb your appetite.

Yesterday was my 4000 calorie day. Ugh. I ate a Triple Baconator from Wendy's and half of another double, fries and Dr. Pepper. Probably the most calories i've ever consumed in one sitting. I estimated it was over 2000 calories. Then I bought a dozen doughnuts and a half gallon of whole milk. I had two huge burritos and could only kill 3 of the dozen doughnuts I had planned on eating. I did manage to drink almost the whole half gallon of milk. When i got on the scale last night, I weighted 293 lbs. a gain of 7lbs.

Today I feel pretty awful. Although I went to bed at a decent hour, but i'm still really tired and have a wicked case of heartburn. I pounded a few more doughnuts before work and took my drops today. I've been told the 3rd day after starting the diet I will loose all the weight I've gained from loading and an additional lb. or 2. let's hope so, because right now I feel horrible, like a stuffed pig waiting to pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment